Feed Burner

Garden Flower Sculptures by Raymond Guest


Colorful Flower Sculpture  




Colorful Flower Sculpture  


  

Colorful Flower Sculpture  




Colorful Flower Sculpture  




Colorful Flower Sculpture  



Garden Flower Sculptures by Raymond Guest my art is made using junk salvage, original one of a kind art. 


my work consist of mostly using roller chain in the beginning but the last 2 years have started using various salvaged metals.Taught self to weld about 4 years ago at the time was a picker of vintage full time had been for about 18 years at the time. Soon after I started welding people started calling me an artist I didn't feel like an artist.Wasn't sure what they were saying. Each day and with each piece my skills as an artist get a little better I start to believe I just may be an artist See more at my online store Recycled Salvage Design www.recycledsalvage.com

Comments

Popular Post